-->

Risphotograph photoworks february 2013 (MACRO)

Today, i tried to shoot yellow flowers. Its rather difficult to make good composition. The shooting time is 5 pm to 6 pm on my time. The weather wasn't deal with me , little bit cloudy and no tripod on my hand. I was try to make a macro photography with yellow flowers.

This flowers looks beauty, and i love the color. Bright and energizing me :p. At the first, i try not to use the camera flashlight, but they looks to dark for me, then i try to shoot another flowers with flash. her they are the result for today photoworks February 2013. Unfortunately i forgot to make some notes in this images. Next i would love to giving some notes for your reference. well enjoy your self .... have a nice day :)

macro photography
Yellow Flower photography 1

macro photography
Yellow Flower photography 2

macro photography
Yellow Flower photography 3

macro photography
Yellow Flower photography 4

macro photography
Yellow Flower photography 5

macro photography
Yellow Flower photography 6


macro photography